Heat-resistant steam fitting assembly ATP50-16-350 (АТП50-16-350)
Heat-resistant steam fitting assembly is designed to suspend equipment and provide sealing for steam-injection wellheads in order to inject heating medium and support oil field research activities.
Technical characteristics of ATP50-16-350 (АТП50-16-350):
- Maximum pressure of heating medium at 350°С: 16 МPа;
- Working medium: wet steam, dry steam, water;
- Valve’s nominal bore: 50 mm;
- Maximum stroke of temperature compensator rod, not less: 5000 mm;
- Diameter of casing: 168 mm;
- Diameter of heat-insulated pipe string: 89 mm;
- Ambient temperature: from −60°С to +45 °С;
- Overall dimensions:
- length, not more than, 2100 mm;
- width, not more than, 1200 mm;
- height from wellhead, not more than, 2700 mm.
- Weight: 1500 kg.
As required by Rostechnadzor (Federal Agency of Russian Federation for Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision), this steam fitting assembly has remote control system with safety enclosure.