Hydraulic and mechanical packer PGM-195 (ПГМ-195)
It is installed inside uncased oil and gas wells during surveying and insulation of absorbing zones.
- Ensures operation inside casing strings 146 mm in diameter.
- Can be installed anywhere inside the flow string.
- Packer can be installed and uninstalled without having to rotate the flow string.
- Consists of three main parts: anchor, packing unit and connecting pipe.
- Allowable pressure drop to packer, not more than 16 MPa;
- Pressure drop for setting of packer: 2 - 3 MPa;
- Axial load to rubber sealing elements for setting of packer: not less than 120 kN;
- Working medium: water, clay mortars, cement mortars;
- Working medium’s temperature: not more than 100 °C;
- Packer mandrel’s flow section diameter: not less than 70 mm;
- Friction blocks’ diameter while in transfer position: not more than 193 mm;
- Diameter of friction blocks’ coming out into operating position: not less than 230 mm;
- Connecting threading: Z-147 (З-147) (GOST 5286-75);
- Overall dimensions while in transfer position:
- external diameter: not more than 195 mm;
- length, not more, 2260 mm.
- Packer weight without packaging: not more than 240 kg;
- Manufactured and delivered per TU 3661-064-07538145-97.
DO NOT use the packer when working medium’s temperature is over 100 °C!
Packer PVM-2-122/50 (ПВМ-2-122/50)
They are designed to pack flow string inside the casing string during bottomhole zone treatment operations.
Range of application: development and exploitation of oil, gas and gas-condensate wells, formation hydraulic fracturing, tracing of leakage in casing string, jet pump operations, repair and insulation operations, other types of maintenance, repair and process operations requiring built-up of overpressure both above and below the packer.
- Maximum differential pressure taken by packer: 50 MPa;
- Maximum axial thrust:
- packer seating: 150 kN;
- packer release: 80 kN.
- Working medium: water, mud, chemical agents;
- Working medium’s temperature: not to exceed 100 °C;
- External diameter: 122 mm;
- Diameter of passage opening: 43 mm;
- Connecting threading per GOST 633-80: 73 tubing;
- Flow strings per GOST 632-80 separated by packer: 146×7 - 9.5 mm;
- Maximum length: 890 mm;
- Maximum diameter of slip socket mechanism coming out into on-position: 137 mm;
- Weight without packaging: 29,5 kg.
Anchor latch YaG-2-118/122-300 (ЯГ-2-118/122-300)
- Connecting threading per GOST 633-80:
- coupling: 73 tubing;
- nipple: 73 tubing.
- External diameter of friction blocks’ coming out into on-position: 132 mm;
- Overall dimensions in transfer position:
- diameter: 118 mm;
- length: 512 mm.
- Weight: 21 kg.
Drillable replaceable packer PRS-195 (ПРС-195)
It is used in conjunction with hydraulic head of PRM-195 (ПРМ-195) packer assembly instead of PRM-195.040-01 (ПРМ-195.040-01) replaceable packer as a seal for separation of hole annulus from absorbing zones in the process of insulation of such zones in wells 216 mm in diameter.
- Packer’s maximum external diameter (with shoe): 200 mm;
- Cup’s external diameter: 195+1 mm;
- Packer’s length: 685 - 692 mm;
- Packer mandrel’s flow section diameter: 25 mm;
- Seat flow section diameter: 70 mm;
- Connecting threading for screwing-off with hydraulic head: single trapezoidal left-hand thread Tr 100×5 LH (GOST 9484-81);
- Pressure inside packer mandrel at setting of packer with blanked-off packer mandrel opening: 75 - 90 kgf/cm2;
- Nominal borehole diameter: 216 mm;
- Maximum borehole diameter: 224 mm;
- Working medium: water, cement or mud solution;
- Weight of packer: 31 kg;
- Climatic modification: Moderate and cold (UHL2) (УХЛ2).
- Ambient temperature range during storage: from -50 to +50 °C;
To allow use of open-channel packer, packer is equipped with seat PRS-195.009 (ПРС-195.009) and plug fitting 195.100 to enable plugging of packer mandrel’s channel once the well is plugged-back.