Oil station is designed to provide forced lubrication and cooling for frictional units in machines and gears.
Oil station can include spare oil pump, no cooling system as well as have tanks of various capacities (per Customer’s request).
- Lubricating system pressure: 0.4 (40) MPa (kgf/cm2);
- Nominal passage (dependent upon type of flanges used):
- input 50 mm;
- output 25 mm.
- Type of oil used: T-22, Тp-22 (Тп-22) GOST 9972-74;
- Nominal oil consumption (Q): no less than 4.0 m3/h;
- Climatic modification and location category: UHL4 (moderately cold areas);
- Overall dimensions:
- length: no more than 1378 mm;
- width: 1450 mm;
- hight: 846 mm.
- Tank capacity (Vmax): 350 liters;
- Type of heat exchanger: 3-9 Ksk (KCk);
- Mass: not more than 400 kg;
- Type of oil pump: gear oil pump NMSh 5-25-4/4B;
- Pump capacity in assembly: not more than 1.1 kW;
- Off-channel leakage: not more than 0.01 liters/second;
- Voltage: 220/380 V;
- Current frequency: 50 Hz;
- Type of current: alternating;
- Average life-time: not less than 5 years;
- Warranty service life (since the day of commissioning): 12 months.
- Ready-assembled oil station: 1 each;
- Transportation pallet: 1 each;
- Over-pressure gauge: 1 each;
- Oil pumps: 2 each;
- Heat exchanger: 1 each;
- Set of stud pins and nuts: 2 each.
1 – frame; 2 – tank; 3 – heat exchanger; 4 – mating flanges.