Power swivel unit is a set of equipment that ensures that swivel is operated in self-contained mode. The unit is sledge-mounted and has enclosed housing.
· Load capacity: 60 ton;
· Working fluid pressure in hydraulic system:
o rated 20 МPа;
o maximum 28 МPа.
· Rated drift diameter of swivel stem:60 mm;
· Flushingfluid pressure, max: 15 МPа;
· Maximum torque at swivel stem: 10000 N·m;
· Number of revolutions of swivel stem: 0-150 rpm;
· Stem revolution control: infinitely variable control;
· Unit overall dimensions:
o Length, min 5400 mm;
o Width, min2220 mm;
o Height, min2300 mm.
· Mean time between failures: 300 h;
· Mean life to overhaul: 2 years;
Service life till retirement, min: 8 years.